The Detroit Lions (0-3) bring a three-game losing streak into a matchup against the Chicago Bears (1-2) on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at Soldier Field. Chicago is a 3-point favourite in the contest. The over/under is 42 in this game.
Bears vs Lions predictions
|Bears (-3)||Over (42)||Bears 28 Lions 18|
Bears vs Lions head-to-head
Chicago holds a 4-1 advantage over Detroit in the past five meetings between these two teams. The Bears and Lions have an even 1-1 record against the spread in those games with the two squads outpacing the point total both times. Chicago scored 124 points in those five matchups compared to Detroit’s 106.
Bears vs Lions betting odds
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Bears vs Lions betting insights
- Chicago has covered the spread in a game one time this season (1-2-0).
- Chicago’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- The Bears average 13.3 points per game, 18.4 fewer than the Lions give up per contest (31.7).
- The Bears average 192.3 fewer yards per game (191.7) than the Lions give up per matchup (384.0).
- Detroit is 2-1-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Lions have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Detroit’s games have gone over the total twice this year.
- The Lions score 22.3 points per game, 3.4 fewer than the Bears give up (25.7).
- The Lions average only 2.3 more yards per game (353.0) than the Bears allow per contest (350.7).
|258.0||Pass yards against||287.0|
|119.3||Rush yards against||114.3|
How to live stream Bears vs Lions online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Bears top players
- Andy Dalton has had a passing touchdown in one of three games this season, but no games with multiple passing TDs.
- David Montgomery has taken 46 carries for a team-high 203 rushing yards (67.7 per game) and one touchdown. He’s also caught six passes for 49 yards .
- Montgomery has one rushing touchdown this season in three games played.
- Darnell Mooney has 12 catches (on 19 targets) and leads the team with 101 receiving yards (33.7 per game).
- In three games this season, Mooney has had no receiving touchdowns.
Lions top players
- This campaign, Jared Goff has recorded 801 passing yards (267.0 per game) while connecting on 86 of 123 passes (69.9%), with five touchdowns and two interceptions. He has tacked on 64 rushing yards on eight carries, averaging 21.3 yards per game.
- D’Andre Swift has taken 33 carries for a team-leading 123 rushing yards (41.0 per game) while scoring one touchdown. He’s also caught 19 passes for a team-high 166 yards with one touchdown through the air.
- Jamaal Williams has 121 yards on 28 carries (40.3 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has 13 catches for 93 yards.
- T.J. Hockenson has reeled in 18 passes for a team-high 173 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 22 times, and averages 57.7 yards per game.
- Kalif Raymond has caught 11 passes on 16 targets for 136 yards, averaging 45.3 yards per game.
Powered by Dataskrive