The Chicago Bears (0-1) are favored by just 2.5 points against the Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) on Sunday, September 19, 2021. An over/under of 45 is set in the game.
Bears vs Bengals predictions
|Bengals (+2.5)||Over (45)||Bengals 32 Bears 18|
Bears vs Bengals head-to-head
In the past five matchups between these two teams, Chicago has a 3-2 advantage over Cincinnati. Chicago put up 98 points in those five matchups compared to Cincinnati’s 97.
Bears vs Bengals betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Bears vs Bengals betting insights
- Chicago’s record against the spread last season was 8-8-0.
- The Bears had one win ATS (1-2) as a 2.5-point favorite or more last year.
- Last season, eight of Chicago’s 16 games hit the over.
- The Bears averaged 3.2 fewer points per game (23.3) than the Bengals surrendered (26.5) last season.
- When Chicago put up more than 26.5 points last year, it was 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Bears racked up 58.0 fewer yards per game (331.4) than the Bengals gave up per outing (389.4) last season.
- Chicago was 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when the team totaled over 389.4 yards last year.
- Cincinnati was 9-7-0 against the spread last year.
- The Bengals had an ATS record of 8-6 as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last year.
- Out of 16 Cincinnati games last year, eight hit the over.
- Last season the Bengals put up 3.7 fewer points per game (19.4) than the Bears surrendered (23.1).
- When Cincinnati put up more than 23.1 points last season, it was 7-0 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- The Bengals racked up 319.8 yards per game last season, 25.1 fewer yards than the 344.9 the Bears gave up per contest.
- Cincinnati was 6-0 against the spread and 3-3 overall when the team totaled more than 344.9 yards last season.
|246.2||Pass yards against||246.4|
|113.4||Rush yards against||148.2|
How to live stream Bears vs Bengals NFL online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
Player betting tips
Bears top players
- Andy Dalton threw for 2,170 yards (135.6 yards per game) while completing 64.9% of his passes (216-of-333), with 14 touchdowns and eight interceptions last year.
- David Montgomery took 247 carries for 1,070 rushing yards a season ago (66.9 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns. He also caught 54 passes for 438 yards (27.4 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- Last season, Allen Robinson II was targeted 151 times and notched 102 catches for 1,250 yards (78.1 ypg) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Darnell Mooney also added 61 catches for 631 yards and four touchdowns last year. He was targeted 98 times and put up 39.4 receiving yards per game.
- Damiere Byrd caught 47 passes on 77 targets for 604 yards and one touchdown, averaging 37.8 yards per game last season.
- Khalil Mack put together a solid body of work a year ago, notching 9.0 sacks, 15.0 TFL, 71 tackles, and one interception.
- Roquan Smith totaled 180 tackles, 18.0 TFL, 4.0 sacks, and two interceptions over his most recent campaign.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Bengals top players
- Last year Joe Burrow put up 2,688 passing yards (268.8 yards per game) while going 264-for-404 (65.3% completion percentage) and throwing 13 touchdowns and five interceptions. He tacked on 142 rushing yards on 37 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 14.2 yards per game.
- Joe Mixon took 119 carries for 428 rushing yards a season ago (47.6 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns. He also caught 21 passes for 138 yards (15.3 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- Samaje Perine totaled 301 rushing yards on 63 carries (18.8 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground last season.
- Last season Tee Higgins was targeted 108 times and amassed 67 catches for 908 yards (56.8 ypg) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Tyler Boyd added 79 catches for 841 yards and four touchdowns last year. He was targeted 110 times and put up 52.6 receiving yards per game.
- Drew Sample collected 349 yards on 40 catches with one touchdown in 2020, averaging 21.8 yards per game (on 53 targets).
- Trey Hendrickson had a strong body of work a year ago, notching 13.5 sacks, 13.5 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Over the course of his 2020 campaign, Vonn Bell racked up 161 tackles and 4.0 TFL.
- Jessie Bates III picked off three passes and tacked on 140 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 15 passes defended last season.
Powered by Dataskrive