The Green Bay Packers (1-1) are 3.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 26, 2021 against the San Francisco 49ers (2-0). The total has been set at 50.5 points for this game.
49ers vs Packers predictions
|49ers (-3.5)||Under (50.5)||49ers 30 Packers 19|
49ers vs Packers head-to-head
Green Bay holds an edge against San Francisco in the last five matchups between these two teams, recording a 3-2 record in those games. The Packers are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the 49ers while the two teams went over the total in that game. San Francisco put up 124 points in those five matchups compared to Green Bay’s 112.
49ers vs Packers betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
49ers vs Packers betting insights
- San Francisco’s record against the spread last year was 7-9-0.
- The 49ers won once ATS (1-4) as a 3.5-point favorite or more last season.
- Last year, eight of San Francisco’s 16 games went over the point total.
- Last year, the 49ers scored just 0.4 more points per game (23.5) than the Packers surrendered (23.1).
- When San Francisco scored over 23.1 points last year, it was 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- The 49ers averaged 370.1 yards per game last year, 36.1 more yards than the 334.0 the Packers gave up per matchup.
- In games that San Francisco totaled over 334.0 yards last year, the team was 6-7 against the spread and 6-7 overall.
- Green Bay’s record against the spread last season was 10-6-0.
- The Packers covered every time (1-0) as underdogs of 3.5 points or greater last season.
- Green Bay had nine of its 16 games go over the point total last year.
- The Packers averaged 7.4 more points per game (31.8) than the 49ers surrendered (24.4) last year.
- When Green Bay put up over 24.4 points last season, it was 11-3 against the spread and 12-2 overall.
- The Packers averaged 74.6 more yards per game (389.0) than the 49ers allowed per outing (314.4) last year.
- Green Bay was 11-5 against the spread and 13-3 overall when the team totaled more than 314.4 yards last year.
|220.4||Pass yards against||237.1|
|106.4||Rush yards against||112.8|
Player betting tips
49ers top players
- Jimmy Garoppolo collected 1,096 passing yards (137.0 per game) with a 67.1% completion percentage last season, while throwing for seven touchdowns with five interceptions.
- JaMycal Hasty took 39 carries for 148 rushing yards a season ago (18.5 per game) and scored one touchdown.
- Brandon Aiyuk rushed for 77 yards on six carries a year ago, with two rushing touchdowns. He also caught 60 passes for 748 yards (tops on the team) and five TDs.
- George Kittle also added 48 catches for 634 yards and two touchdowns.
- Deebo Samuel caught 33 passes for 391 yards and one touchdown, averaging 30.1 yards per game.
- Samson Ebukam put together a strong body of work a year ago, registering 4.5 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 44 tackles.
- In last year’s campaign, Fred Warner totaled 170 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and two interceptions.
- Dre Kirkpatrick picked off three passes while adding 59 tackles and seven passes defended a season ago.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Jimmy Garoppolo||248.5 (-115)||–||4.5 (-109)||–||–||–|
|Brandon Aiyuk||–||–||3.5 (-115)||–||40.5 (-117)||–|
Packers top players
- Last season Aaron Rodgers recorded 4,299 passing yards (268.7 per game) while going 372-for-526 (70.7%) and throwing for 48 touchdowns with five interceptions.
- Aaron Jones ran for 1,104 yards on 201 carries (69.0 yards per game) and scored nine touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 22.2 receiving yards per game, grabbing 47 passes for 355 yards and two TDs.
- Last year A.J. Dillon ran for 242 yards on 46 carries (15.1 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Last year Davante Adams hauled in 115 passes for 1,374 yards (85.9 per game) and 18 touchdowns.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling added 690 yards on 33 catches and six touchdowns. He was targeted 63 times, and averaged 43.1 receiving yards last year.
- Robert Tonyan totaled 586 yards on 52 catches with 11 touchdowns in 2020.
- Rashan Gary boasted an impressive stat line of 5.0 sacks, 6.5 TFL and 51 tackles.
- De’Vondre Campbell’s 2020 campaign saw him total 129 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks.
- Darnell Savage Jr. intercepted four passes and tacked on 94 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and 12 passes defended last season.
Powered by Dataskrive