The San Francisco 49ers (0-0) are one-touchdown favorites on Sunday, September 12, 2021 against the Detroit Lions (0-0). The total for this game has been set at 45.5 points.
49ers vs Lions predictions
|Lions (+7)||Over (45.5)||49ers 29 Lions 23|
49ers vs Lions head-to-head
In the last five meetings between these two squads, San Francisco holds a 4-1 advantage over Detroit. San Francisco outscored Detroit 119-103 in those five head-to-head matchups.
49ers vs Lions betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
49ers vs Lions betting insights
- San Francisco’s record against the spread last season was 7-9-0.
- The 49ers won once ATS (1-2) as a 7-point favorite or more last season.
- In 16 San Francisco games last season, eight of them hit the over.
- Last year, the 49ers put up 8.9 fewer points per game (23.5) than the Lions allowed (32.4).
- San Francisco was 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it put up over 32.4 points last year.
- The 49ers collected 49.7 fewer yards per game (370.1) than the Lions allowed per outing (419.8) last season.
- San Francisco was 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team picked up more than 419.8 yards last season.
- Against the spread, Detroit was 7-9-0 last season.
- The Lions had one win ATS (1-2) as underdogs of 7 points or more last season.
- There were 10 Detroit games (out of 16) that hit the over last year.
- The Lions racked up just 0.8 fewer points per game (23.6) than the 49ers surrendered (24.4) last year.
- When Detroit scored over 24.4 points last year, it was 5-3 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- The Lions collected 35.8 more yards per game (350.2) than the 49ers gave up per contest (314.4) last year.
- When Detroit amassed over 314.4 yards last season, the team was 6-5 against the spread and 5-6 overall.
|220.4||Pass yards against||297.1|
|106.4||Rush yards against||134.9|
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
49ers top players
- Jimmy Garoppolo threw for 1,096 yards last season (137 yards per game) while completing 67.1% of his passes (94-of-140), with seven touchdowns and five interceptions.
- Raheem Mostert ran for 521 yards on 104 attempts (52.1 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 15.6 receiving yards per game, grabbing 16 passes for 156 yards and one touchdown.
- JaMycal Hasty totaled 148 rushing yards on 39 carries (18.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground, last year.
- Last season, Brandon Aiyuk was targeted 96 times and had 60 catches for 748 yards (46.8 ypg) while scoring five touchdowns.
- George Kittle also contributed with 634 yards on 48 grabs and two touchdowns. He was targeted 63 times and put up 63.4 receiving yards per game last year.
- Deebo Samuel totaled 391 yards on 33 catches with one touchdown last year, averaging 30.1 yards per game on 44 targets.
- Last season, Samson Ebukam put up 4.5 sacks, five TFL and 44 tackles.
- In his most recent campaign, Fred Warner collected 170 tackles, six TFL, one sack, and two interceptions.
Lions top players
- Last year Jared Goff put up 3,952 passing yards (247 yards per game) while going 370-for-552 (67% completion percentage) and throwing 20 touchdowns and 13 interceptions.
- D’Andre Swift took 114 carries for 521 rushing yards a season ago (32.6 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns. He also caught 46 passes for 357 yards (22.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- Last season Jamaal Williams ran for 505 yards on 119 carries (31.6 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Last season T.J. Hockenson was targeted 101 times and amassed 67 catches for 723 yards (45.2 ypg) and scored six touchdowns.
- Quintez Cephus caught 20 passes on 35 targets for 349 yards and two touchdowns last year, averaging 21.8 yards per game.
- Last season Romeo Okwara totaled 10 sacks, 14 TFL and 56 tackles.
- Over the course of his 2020 campaign, Jamie Collins Sr. totaled 147 tackles, 6.5 TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- Dean Marlowe intercepted two passes while adding 28 tackles, 2.5 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and three passes defended a season ago.
Powered by Dataskrive