The Atlanta Falcons (6-7) are 9.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, December 19, 2021 against the San Francisco 49ers (7-6). An over/under of 46 is set for the contest.
49ers vs Falcons predictions
|49ers (-9.5)||Over (46)||49ers 30 Falcons 17|
Last three results
49ers recent betting insights
- San Francisco has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three games.
- San Francisco has gone over the total twice in its past three games.
- The 49ers have averaged a total of 47.5 combined points over their last three games, 1.5 greater than this game’s total of 46.
Falcons recent betting insights
- Over its past three games, Atlanta has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- Atlanta has gone over the total once in its past three games.
- The Falcons and their opponents have combined to score an average of 46.3 combined points over their last three games, 0.3 more than the 46 over/under in this matchup.
49ers vs Falcons head-to-head
San Francisco holds an edge against Atlanta in the last five matchups between these two squads, recording a 3-2 record in those games. Atlanta outscored San Francisco 134-114 in those five head-to-head matchups.
49ers vs Falcons betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
49ers vs Falcons betting insights
- San Francisco is 7-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The 49ers are winless against the spread when they have played as 9.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- San Francisco’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 14 chances this season.
- This year, the 49ers score just 1.9 fewer points per game (25.3) than the Falcons allow (27.2).
- When San Francisco puts up more than 27.2 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The 49ers rack up just 0.2 fewer yards per game (364.3) than the Falcons give up per matchup (364.5).
- When San Francisco amasses more than 364.5 yards, the team is 3-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Atlanta has gone 5-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Falcons have not covered a spread when they are at least 9.5-point underdogs (0-2).
- Atlanta games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this year.
- The Falcons score 18.8 points per game, 4.4 fewer than the 49ers give up (23.2).
- Atlanta is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall when the team puts up more than 23.2 points.
- The Falcons rack up just 9.0 fewer yards per game (316.4) than the 49ers give up (325.4).
- In games that Atlanta amasses over 325.4 yards, the team is 3-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
|232.9||Pass yards against||258.7|
|112.2||Rush yards against||117.1|
How to live stream 49ers vs Falcons online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
49ers top players
- Jimmy Garoppolo has posted 2,937 passing yards (225.9 YPG) with a 66.7% completion percentage (234-for-351) while firing 17 touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- In 11 of 13 games this year, Garoppolo has thrown a touchdown pass, and six of those games included multiple TD passes.
- Elijah Mitchell has churned out a team-best 759 rushing yards (58.4 per game) and five scores.
- Mitchell has rushed for a score in five of his games this year, but is yet to score more than once in a single contest.
- Deebo Samuel has had a touchdown catch in four games this season, out of 13 games played, but has had multiple TD receptions only once.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Jimmy Garoppolo||264.5 (-115)||–||7.5 (-104)||–||–||–|
|Elijah Mitchell||–||–||69.5 (-116)||–||12.5 (-109)||–|
|Deebo Samuel||–||–||–||–||70.5 (-113)||–|
Falcons top players
- This year Matt Ryan has recorded 3,104 passing yards (238.8 per game) while going 305-for-448 (68.1%) and throwing for 17 touchdowns with 11 interceptions.
- Cordarrelle Patterson has picked up a team-high 547 rushing yards (42.1 per game) and scored five touchdowns. He has tacked on 46 catches for 519 yards, also tops on the team, with five receiving touchdowns.
- So far this season Mike Davis has run for 382 yards on 111 carries (29.4 yards per game), with two touchdowns. Davis also figures in the passing game, catching 39 passes for 239 (18.4 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Kyle Pitts has racked up 54 receptions for 770 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 59.2 receiving yards per game.
- Russell Gage has totaled 464 yards on 42 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 35.7 yards per game.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Matt Ryan||260.5 (-117)||–||4.5 (-115)||–||–||–|
|Cordarrelle Patterson||–||–||48.5 (-119)||–||36.5 (-111)||–|
|Kyle Pitts||–||–||–||–||50.5 (-116)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive