Oddsmakers give the San Francisco 49ers (1-0) the advantage on Sunday, September 19, 2021 against the Philadelphia Eagles (1-0). San Francisco is favored by 3.5 points. The game’s point total is set at 50.
49ers vs Eagles predictions
|Eagles (+3.5)||Over (50)||Eagles 38 49ers 18|
49ers vs Eagles head-to-head
Philadelphia has a 3-2 advantage over San Francisco in the past five matchups between these two squads. The Eagles have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the 49ers, with the two squads not eclipsing the total once. Philadelphia has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 129 points while San Francisco notched 104.
49ers vs Eagles betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
49ers vs Eagles betting insights
- San Francisco covered the spread seven times in 16 games last year.
- The 49ers won once ATS (1-4) as a 3.5-point favorite or more last season.
- Out of 16 San Francisco games last year, eight went over the total.
- The 49ers averaged just 2.6 fewer points per game (23.5) than the Eagles surrendered (26.1) last season.
- San Francisco was 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall last season when the team recorded more than 26.1 points.
- The 49ers averaged 370.1 yards per game last year, just 7.0 more than the 363.1 the Eagles gave up per matchup.
- San Francisco was 4-4 against the spread and 4-4 overall when the team piled up over 363.1 yards last season.
- Against the spread, Philadelphia was 6-10-0 last season.
- The Eagles went 5-3 as underdogs of 3.5 points or more last season.
- In 16 Philadelphia games last year, seven of them hit the over.
- The Eagles put up 20.9 points per game last season, 3.5 fewer than the 49ers gave up (24.4).
- Philadelphia was 2-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall in games when it scored over 24.4 points last year.
- The Eagles racked up 20.4 more yards per game (334.8) than the 49ers allowed per matchup (314.4) last year.
- Philadelphia was 2-8 against the spread and 2-7-1 overall when the team picked up more than 314.4 yards last season.
|220.4||Pass yards against||257.6|
|106.4||Rush yards against||125.8|
Player betting tips
49ers top players
- Last year, Jimmy Garoppolo put up 1,096 passing yards (137.0 yards per game) while going 94-for-140 (67.1% completion percentage) and throwing seven touchdowns and five interceptions.
- JaMycal Hasty took 39 attempts for 148 rushing yards a season ago (18.5 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Brandon Aiyuk amassed 77 rushing yards on six carries (4.8 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground, last year. He also caught 60 passes for 748 yards (46.8 per game) and five touchdowns.
- George Kittle also tacked on 48 catches for 634 yards and two touchdowns last year. He was targeted 63 times and averaged 63.4 receiving yards per game.
- Last year Deebo Samuel caught 33 passes on 44 targets for 391 yards and one touchdown, averaging 30.1 receiving yards per game.
- Samson Ebukam had a solid body of work a year ago, notching 4.5 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 44 tackles.
- Fred Warner’s 2020 campaign saw him total 170 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and two interceptions.
- Last season, Dre Kirkpatrick reeled in three interceptions and added 59 tackles and seven passes defended.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Eagles top players
- Gardner Minshew threw for 2,259 yards while completing 66.1% of his passes (216-of-327), with 16 touchdowns and five interceptions last year (141.2 yards per game).
- Miles Sanders ran for 867 yards on 164 carries (54.2 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns a season ago.
- Boston Scott totaled 374 rushing yards on 80 carries (23.4 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground last season.
- Last season Dallas Goedert was targeted 65 times and recorded 46 catches for 524 yards (43.7 ypg) and scored three touchdowns.
- Greg Ward’s stat line last year showed 53 grabs for 419 yards and six touchdowns. He averaged 26.2 receiving yards per game and was targeted 79 times.
- Jalen Reagor caught 31 passes on 54 targets for 396 yards and one touchdown last year, averaging 33.0 yards per game.
- Brandon Graham put together an impressive body of work a year ago, notching 8.0 sacks, 15.0 TFL and 57 tackles.
- Eric Wilson’s 2020 campaign saw him total 182 tackles, 9.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and three interceptions.
Powered by Dataskrive