Oddsmakers give the San Francisco 49ers (2-3) a decent chance to halt their three-game losing streak, as they are favored by 4.5 points in a matchup with the Indianapolis Colts (2-4) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at Levi’s Stadium. The total has been set at 44.5 points for this matchup.
49ers vs Colts predictions
|Colts (+4.5)||Over (44.5)||49ers 24 Colts 22|
Last three results
49ers recent betting insights
- San Francisco has no wins against the spread and is 0-3 overall in its past three contests.
- San Francisco has gone over the total once in its past three contests.
- The 49ers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 50.5 points in their last three games, 6.0 more than the 44.5 over/under in this matchup.
Colts recent betting insights
- In its last three games, Indianapolis has covered the spread each time, and is 2-1 overall.
- In Indianapolis’ past three games, it has gone over the total twice.
- The Colts and their opponents have combined to score an average of 44.5 combined points over their last three games, the same as the over/under posted in this matchup.
49ers vs Colts head-to-head
In the past five matchups between these two squads, Indianapolis holds the edge with a 4-1 record over San Francisco. Indianapolis has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 120 points while San Francisco put up 87.
49ers vs Colts betting odds
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
49ers vs Colts betting insights
- San Francisco is 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The 49ers are winless against the spread when they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Games involving San Francisco have hit the over twice this season.
- The 49ers rack up just 1.6 more points per game (23.4) than the Colts surrender (21.8).
- San Francisco is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when it records more than 21.8 points.
- The 49ers average only 1.7 more yards per game (368.2) than the Colts give up per contest (366.5).
- San Francisco is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team picks up over 366.5 yards.
- Indianapolis is 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Colts have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Indianapolis’ games have gone over the total three times this year.
- The Colts rack up 23.2 points per game, comparable to the 23.8 the 49ers give up.
- Indianapolis is 4-0 against the spread and 2-2 overall in games when it records more than 23.8 points.
- The Colts rack up 367.5 yards per game, 37.7 more yards than the 329.8 the 49ers allow.
- In games that Indianapolis totals over 329.8 yards, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
|235.4||Pass yards against||268.8|
|113.2||Rush yards against||111.0|
Player betting tips
49ers top players
- This season Jimmy Garoppolo has 925 passing yards (185.0 yards per game) while going 78-for-118 (66.1%) and connecting on five touchdowns with two interceptions.
- Garoppolo has had a passing touchdown in four of five games this year, with multiple passing TDs in one of them.
- Elijah Mitchell has churned out a team-leading 189 rushing yards (37.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Mitchell has one rushing touchdown this year in five games played.
- Deebo Samuel has racked up 31 receptions for 548 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 52 times, and averages 109.6 receiving yards per game.
- In two of five games this season, Samuel has had a receiving touchdown (and one game with multiple receiving TDs).
Colts top players
- Carson Wentz has passed for 1,545 yards (124-of-193), with nine touchdowns and one interception (257.5 yards per game). He’s also rushed 18 times for 74 yards.
- Jonathan Taylor has taken 87 carries for a team-leading 472 rushing yards (78.7 per game) while scoring four touchdowns. He’s also caught 15 passes for a team-high 210 yards with one touchdown through the air.
- Nyheim Hines has 101 yards on 26 carries (16.8 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown. He also has 15 catches for 133 yards.
- This season Michael Pittman Jr. has 31 catches for a team-high 403 yards (67.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- Zach Pascal has caught 18 passes on 29 targets for 204 yards and three touchdowns.
Powered by Dataskrive