The Denver Broncos (3-3) will battle to halt their three-game losing streak as they are 3.5-point underdogs against the Cleveland Browns (3-3) on Thursday, October 21, 2021 at FirstEnergy Stadium. The game has an over/under of 42.5 points.
Browns vs Broncos predictions
|Browns (-3.5)||Over (42.5)||Browns 27 Broncos 18|
Last three results
Browns recent betting insights
- Cleveland has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, over its past three games.
- Cleveland has hit the over twice in its past three games.
- The Browns have averaged a total of 49.5 combined points over their last three games, 7.0 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 42.5.
Broncos recent betting insights
- Denver is winless against the spread and 0-3 overall over its past three games.
- In Denver’s past three contests, it has hit the over twice.
- The Broncos total over the last three games is 0.7 points greater than the 42.5 over/under given for this matchup.
Browns vs Broncos head-to-head
Denver has an edge against Cleveland in the last five matchups between these two squads, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. Denver outscored Cleveland 127-77 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Browns vs Broncos betting odds
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Browns vs Broncos betting insights
- Cleveland is 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Browns have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point favourites.
- This season, four of Cleveland’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Browns rack up 7.7 more points per game (26.0) than the Broncos give up (18.3).
- When Cleveland records more than 18.3 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Browns average 81.6 more yards per game (396.3) than the Broncos give up per contest (314.7).
- Cleveland is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when the team amasses more than 314.7 yards.
- Denver is 3-3-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, Denver’s games have hit the over twice.
- This season the Broncos average 4.2 fewer points per game (21.0) than the Browns give up (25.2).
- When Denver puts up more than 25.2 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Broncos average 60.6 more yards per game (368.3) than the Browns give up (307.7).
- When Denver totals more than 307.7 yards, the team is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
|243.7||Pass yards against||242.5|
|87.0||Rush yards against||85.5|
Player betting tips
Browns top players
- Baker Mayfield has thrown for 1,474 yards (116-for-173), with six touchdowns and three interceptions (245.7 YPG). He’s also run the ball 20 times for a team-high 75 yards and one touchdown, averaging 12.5 YPG.
- In four of six games this year, Mayfield has thrown a touchdown pass, including two games with multiple TD passes.
- Nick Chubb has 90 attempts for a team-high 523 rushing yards (87.2 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Chubb has had at least one trip to the end zone as a runner in three games this season, with multiple rushing TDs once.
- David Njoku has been targeted 19 times and has 15 catches, leading his team with 266 yards (44.3 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Njoku has had a receiving touchdown in one of six games this year, but no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Broncos top players
- This season, Teddy Bridgewater has put up 1,514 passing yards (252.3 per game) while connecting on 139 of 198 passes (70.2%), with 10 touchdowns and four interceptions. He has added 66 rushing yards on 15 carries, averaging 11.0 yards per game.
- Melvin Gordon III has run for a team-high 332 yards on 70 attempts (55.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns. He also has 119 receiving yards on 13 catches .
- Javonte Williams has 300 yards on 65 carries (50.0 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown.
- This season Courtland Sutton has 33 receptions and leads the team with 471 yards (78.5 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Tim Patrick has been targeted 34 times, and contributed with 344 yards (on 25 catches) and three touchdowns.
- Noah Fant has caught 30 passes on 42 targets for 273 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 45.5 yards per game.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Teddy Bridgewater||229.5 (-115)||1.5 (+125)||–||–||–||–|
|Melvin Gordon III||–||–||42.5 (-114)||–||11.5 (-117)||–|
|Courtland Sutton||–||–||–||–||66.5 (-115)||–|
Powered by Dataskrive