The Jacksonville Jaguars (0-4) will fight to end their four-game losing streak as they are 4.5-point underdogs against the Tennessee Titans (2-2) on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at TIAA Bank Field. The over/under is 49 for this matchup.
Titans vs Jaguars predictions
|Jaguars (+4.5)||Over (49)||Titans 27 Jaguars 23|
Last 3 results
Titans Recent Betting Insights
- Tennessee has covered the spread twice, and is 2-1 overall, in its past three games.
- Tennessee has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Titans and their opponents have combined to score an average of 48.3 points over their last three games, 0.7 less than the 49 over/under in this matchup.
Jaguars recent betting insights
- In its last three contests, Jacksonville has one win against the spread, and is 0-3 overall.
- In its past three contests, Jacksonville has not hit the over.
- The Jaguars total over the last three games is 1.7 points fewer than the 49 total given for this matchup.
Titans vs Jaguars head-to-head
In the last five matchups between these two squads, Tennessee holds a 4-1 advantage over Jacksonville. The Titans and Jaguars have split those games 1-1 against the spread with those games going over the total on one occasion. Tennessee put up 143 points in those five matchups compared to Jacksonville’s 89.
Titans vs Jaguars betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Titans vs Jaguars betting insights
- Tennessee has covered the spread two times this season (2-2-0).
- The Titans are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Tennessee have hit the over twice this season.
- The Titans score 23.8 points per game, 5.0 fewer than the Jaguars surrender per matchup (28.8).
- The Titans collect 394.5 yards per game, 24.0 fewer yards than the 418.5 the Jaguars give up per matchup.
- Tennessee is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team churns out more than 418.5 yards.
- Jacksonville has covered the spread one time over four games with a set spread.
- The Jaguars have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Jacksonville’s games have gone over the total once this year.
- The Jaguars average 9.3 fewer points per game (18.5) than the Titans surrender (27.8).
- The Jaguars average 36.8 fewer yards per game (321.5) than the Titans give up (358.3).
- In games that Jacksonville piles up over 358.3 yards, the team is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
|280.8||Pass yards against||320.8|
|91.5||Rush yards against||106.3|
How to live stream Titans vs Jaguars online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Titans top players
- This year Ryan Tannehill has collected 1,054 yards through the air (263.5 YPG) while completing 63.6% of his passes, with five touchdowns and three interceptions. He’s also tops on his team with 109 yards on the ground on 14 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 27.3 YPG.
- Tannehill has had a passing touchdown in three of four games this season, with multiple passing TDs in one of them.
- Derrick Henry has picked up a team-best 510 rushing yards (127.5 per game) and four scores. He has added 14 receptions for 125 yards .
- Henry has run for a touchdown in two games this season, including one contest with multiple touchdowns.
- Julio Jones has racked up 12 receptions for 204 yards, best on his team. He has been targeted 18 times, and averages 51.0 receiving yards per game.
- Jones has not caught a touchdown pass this season (in four games).
Jaguars top players
- This season, Trevor Lawrence has racked up 873 passing yards (218.3 per game) while connecting on 81 of 142 passes (57%), with five touchdowns and seven interceptions. He has added 82 rushing yards on 17 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 20.5 yards per game.
- James Robinson has run for a team-leading 238 yards on 49 attempts (59.5 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns. He also averages 22.5 receiving yards per game, grabbing 13 passes for 90 yards.
- Carlos Hyde has 95 yards on 19 carries (23.8 yards per game).
- This year Marvin Jones Jr. has 20 receptions and leads the team with 218 yards (54.5 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. has also added 194 yards on 19 catches. He has been targeted 28 times and averages 48.5 receiving yards.
- Dan Arnold is averaging 28.3 yards per game, with nine catches for 113 yards.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Trevor Lawrence||247.5 (-115)||–||20.5 (-113)||–||–||–|
|James Robinson||–||–||61.5 (-115)||–||21.5 (-115)||–|
|Marvin Jones Jr.||–||–||–||–||65.5 (-115)||–|
Powered by Dataskrive