Oddsmakers give the New Orleans Saints (5-7) a reasonable chance to stop their five-game losing streak, as they are favored by 5 points in a matchup with the New York Jets (3-9) on Sunday, December 12, 2021 at MetLife Stadium. A 43-point over/under is set for the contest.
Saints vs Jets predictions
|Saints (-5)||Over (43)||Saints 28 Jets 19|
Last three results
Saints recent betting insights
- New Orleans is winless against the spread and 0-3 overall over its last three games.
- In its past three contests, New Orleans has not gone over the total.
- The Saints’ scoring over their last three games is 2.0 points more than the 43 over/under listed for this matchup.
Jets recent betting insights
- New York has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, in its last three games.
- In its past three contests, New York has gone over the total once.
- The Jets have averaged a total of 44.7 combined points in their last three games, 1.7 greater than this matchup’s total of 43.
Saints vs Jets head-to-head
New Orleans holds a 3-2 advantage over New York in the last five meetings between these two teams. New Orleans outscored New York 105-90 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Saints vs Jets betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Saints vs Jets betting insights
- New Orleans has registered a 5-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Saints have yet to cover the spread when they are at least 5-point favorites (0-2).
- Games involving New Orleans have hit the over six times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Saints rack up 7.8 fewer points per game (22.8) than the Jets allow (30.6).
- New Orleans is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall this season when the team puts up more than 30.6 points.
- The Saints rack up 79.5 fewer yards per game (317.3) than the Jets give up per outing (396.8).
- New Orleans is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when the team totals more than 396.8 yards.
- New York has gone 3-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Jets are 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- New York games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Jets score 18.1 points per game, 4.9 fewer than the Saints allow (23.0).
- When New York scores more than 23.0 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Jets collect 327.0 yards per game, only 19.5 fewer than the 346.5 the Saints give up.
- New York is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall when the team amasses more than 346.5 yards.
|264.1||Pass yards against||280.6|
|96.4||Rush yards against||133.4|
How to live stream Saints vs Jets online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Saints top players
- Trevor Siemian has compiled 1,083 passing yards (90.3 per game) while completing 99 of 173 passes (57.2%), with nine touchdowns and three interceptions.
- In five of 12 games this year, Siemian has thrown a touchdown pass, and three of those games included multiple TD passes.
- Alvin Kamara has taken 146 attempts for a team-leading 530 rushing yards (44.2 YPG) and three touchdowns. He’s also caught 32 passes for 310 yards with four touchdowns receiving, leading his team in receiving yards as well.
- Kamara has rushed for a score in three of his games this year, but is yet to score more than once in a single contest.
- Deonte Harris has 31 catches (53 targets) and paces his team with 523 receiving yards (43.6 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Harris has had a receiving touchdown in three of 12 games this season, but no games with multiple receiving TDs.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Trevor Siemian||204.5 (-117)||–||4.5 (-103)||–||–||–|
|Alvin Kamara||–||–||55.5 (-110)||–||33.5 (-112)||–|
|Deonte Harris||–||–||3.5 (-107)||–||37.5 (-110)||–|
Jets top players
- Zach Wilson has 1,539 passing yards (128.3 per game) with a 58% completion percentage (141-for-243), throwing for six touchdowns with 11 interceptions.
- Tevin Coleman has 57 carries for a team-high 243 rushing yards (20.3 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Ty Johnson has 187 yards on 49 carries (15.6 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown. He also has 27 catches for 285 yards and two touchdowns.
- Elijah Moore has been targeted 77 times and has 43 catches, leading his team with 538 yards (44.8 per game) while hauling in five touchdowns.
- Corey Davis has also contributed with 492 yards on 34 catches and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 59 times and averages 41.0 receiving yards.
- Jamison Crowder has caught 42 passes on 56 targets for 372 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 31.0 yards per game.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Zach Wilson||222.5 (-114)||–||10.5 (-106)||–||–||–|
|Tevin Coleman||–||–||44.5 (-110)||–||12.5 (-107)||–|
|Elijah Moore||–||–||2.5 (-105)||–||57.5 (-115)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive