Oddsmakers project a competitive contest between NFC South opponents when the Carolina Panthers (5-7) host the Atlanta Falcons (5-7) on Sunday, December 12, 2021 at Bank of America Stadium. Atlanta is a 2.5-point underdogs. The contest has a point total set at 42.5.
Panthers vs Falcons predictions
|Panthers (-2.5)||Over (42.5)||Panthers 26 Falcons 17|
Last three results
Panthers recent betting insights
- Carolina has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three contests.
- In its past three contests, Carolina has hit the over.
- The Panthers’ scoring average over the last three games is 1.0 points lower than the 42.5 total listed for this matchup.
Falcons recent betting insights
- Over its past three games, Atlanta has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- Atlanta has not gone over the total in its past three contests.
- The Falcons total over the last three games is 5.7 points greater than the 42.5 over/under given for this matchup.
Panthers vs Falcons head-to-head
In the last five matchups between these two teams, Atlanta holds the edge with a 4-1 record over Carolina. The Panthers and Falcons have split those games 1-1 against the spread while failing to go over the point total once. Atlanta totaled 134 points in those five outings compared to Carolina’s 73.
Panthers vs Falcons betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Panthers vs Falcons betting insights
- Carolina has covered the spread five times this season (5-7-0).
- The Panthers are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Carolina’s games have hit the over five times.
- This year, the Panthers rack up 8.0 fewer points per game (19.7) than the Falcons surrender (27.7).
- Carolina is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall this season when the team notches more than 27.7 points.
- The Panthers collect 58.4 fewer yards per game (308.7) than the Falcons allow per matchup (367.1).
- In games that Carolina picks up more than 367.1 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Atlanta has covered the spread in a matchup four times this season (4-8-0).
- The Falcons are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Atlanta games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this year.
- The Falcons rack up 18.0 points per game, 3.1 fewer than the Panthers give up (21.1).
- When Atlanta records more than 21.1 points, it is 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Falcons rack up 316.3 yards per game, 25.4 more yards than the 290.9 the Panthers give up.
- Atlanta is 4-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall when the team totals more than 290.9 yards.
|198.3||Pass yards against||259.2|
|114.3||Rush yards against||119.3|
How to live stream Panthers vs Falcons online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Panthers top players
- This year Cam Newton has 289 passing yards (96.3 yards per game) while going 29-for-52 (55.8%) and tossing three touchdowns with two interceptions. He has tacked on 65 rushing yards and three touchdowns, averaging 21.7 yards per game.
- Newton has thrown for a touchdown twice this year in three games played, including multiple TD passes once.
- Chuba Hubbard has churned out a team-leading 427 rushing yards (35.6 per game) and three scores.
- Hubbard has run for a touchdown in three games this season, but has not scored more than one in a single game.
- D.J. Moore has hauled in 66 passes for a team-high 854 yards and four touchdowns. He averages 71.2 receiving yards per game.
- In three of 12 games this season, Moore has had a receiving touchdown (and one game with multiple touchdown catches).
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Cam Newton||214.5 (-117)||–||37.5 (-120)||–||–||–|
|D.J. Moore||–||–||1.5 (-102)||–||67.5 (-116)||–|
Falcons top players
- Matt Ryan has passed for 2,914 yards (286-of-420), with 16 touchdowns and 11 interceptions (242.8 yards per game).
- Cordarrelle Patterson has ran for a team-leading 489 yards on 106 carries (40.8 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns. He also averages 43.2 receiving yards per game, grabbing 44 passes for a team-high 518 yards and five touchdowns.
- Mike Davis has run for 338 yards on 100 carries (28.2 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground. He also has 34 catches for 197 yards and one touchdown.
- Kyle Pitts has been targeted 82 times and has 49 catches, leading his team with 709 yards (59.1 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Russell Gage has caught 38 passes on 53 targets for 400 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 33.3 yards per game.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Matt Ryan||254.5 (-116)||–||3.5 (-125)||–||–||–|
|Cordarrelle Patterson||–||–||42.5 (-118)||–||43.5 (-119)||–|
|Kyle Pitts||–||–||–||–||57.5 (-112)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive