The Houston Texans (1-4) are an underdog by 9.5 points as they attempt to end a four-game slide in a matchup with the Indianapolis Colts (1-4) on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Lucas Oil Stadium. The game’s over/under is 42.5.
Colts vs Texans predictions
|Colts (-9.5)||Over (42.5)||Colts 29 Texans 17|
Last 3 results
Colts Recent Betting Insights
- In its past three games, Indianapolis has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- In its past three games, Indianapolis has gone over the total twice.
- The Colts total over the last three games is 2.7 points more than the 42.5 total listed for this matchup.
Texans recent betting insights
- Houston has covered the spread once, and is 0-3 overall, over its past three contests.
- In Houston’s past three contests, it has hit the over once.
- The Texans have averaged a total of 43.5 combined points over their last three games, 1.0 greater than this game’s over/under of 42.5.
Colts vs Texans head-to-head
In the past five meetings between these two squads, Indianapolis holds a 4-1 advantage over Houston. The Colts and Texans are split 1-1 against the spread in those games while not going over the point total. Indianapolis has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 121 points while Houston put up 90.
Colts vs Texans betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Colts vs Texans betting insights
- Indianapolis is 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Indianapolis have hit the over three times this season.
- The Colts average 6.6 fewer points per game (21.6) than the Texans surrender (28.2).
- The Colts average 363.4 yards per game, 28.4 fewer yards than the 391.8 the Texans give up per outing.
- Houston has put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Texans are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Houston’s games have hit the over three times.
- The Texans put up 17.8 points per game, 7.8 fewer than the Colts allow (25.6).
- The Texans collect 86.6 fewer yards per game (282.6) than the Colts allow (369.2).
|274.0||Pass yards against||267.2|
|108.4||Rush yards against||134.8|
How to live stream Colts vs Texans online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Colts top players
- Carson Wentz has registered 1,322 passing yards (264.4 per game) while completing 113 of 173 passes (65.3%), with seven touchdowns and one interception. He has added 73 rushing yards , averaging 14.6 per game.
- Wentz has had a passing touchdown in four of five games this season, with multiple passing TDs in three of them.
- Jonathan Taylor has taken 73 carries for a team-high 327 rushing yards (65.4 YPG) and two touchdowns. He’s also reeled in 14 passes for 197 yards with one touchdown through the air, leading his team in receiving yards as well.
- Taylor has had a rushing touchdown in two games this season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- Michael Pittman Jr. has 29 catches (on 43 targets) and leads the team with 368 receiving yards (73.6 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Pittman has one touchdown catch this year, in five games.
Texans top players
- Davis Mills has 669 passing yards (133.8 per game) and a 61.5% completion percentage, throwing five touchdown passes and five interceptions.
- Mark Ingram II has taken 68 attempts for a team-leading 212 rushing yards (42.4 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- David Johnson has 72 rushing yards on 18 carries (14.4 yards per game). He also has 13 catches for 113 yards (tops on the team) and one touchdown.
- This year Brandin Cooks has 31 receptions for a team-high 392 yards (78.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- Chris Conley has been targeted 10 times, and contributed with 124 yards (on six catches) and one touchdown.
Powered by Dataskrive