The Kansas City Chiefs (8-4) are favored by 9 points as they look to keep their five-game winning streak going in a matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders (6-6) on Sunday, December 12, 2021 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. The total has been set at 47.5 points for this matchup.
Chiefs vs Raiders predictions
|Chiefs (-9)||Over (47.5)||Chiefs 32 Raiders 16|
Last three results
Chiefs recent betting insights
- Over its past three games, Kansas City has covered the spread each time, and is 3-0 overall.
- In Kansas City’s past three contests, it has gone over the total once.
- The Chiefs’ scoring over their last three games is 4.3 points more than the 47.5 over/under given for this matchup.
Raiders recent betting insights
- Over its last three contests, Las Vegas has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In Las Vegas’ past three games, it has gone over the total once.
- The Raiders and their opponents have combined to score an average of 49.3 combined points in their last three games, 1.8 more than the 47.5 over/under in this matchup.
Chiefs vs Raiders head-to-head
In the past five meetings between these two squads, Kansas City holds a 4-1 advantage over Las Vegas. In those games against the Chiefs, the Raiders have a 2-0 record against the spread while both contests eclipsed the total. Kansas City put up 142 points in those five matchups compared to Las Vegas’ 83.
Chiefs vs Raiders betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Chiefs vs Raiders betting insights
- Kansas City has registered a 5-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Chiefs have yet to cover a spread when they are at least 9-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, five of Kansas City’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Chiefs rack up 25.3 points per game, comparable to the 26.0 per matchup the Raiders give up.
- Kansas City is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall this season when the team records more than 26.0 points.
- The Chiefs average 391.1 yards per game, 35.8 more yards than the 355.3 the Raiders give up per matchup.
- In games that Kansas City totals over 355.3 yards, the team is 4-6 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Las Vegas has registered a 6-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- Las Vegas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 13 chances this season.
- This season the Raiders average just 1.2 more points per game (22.8) than the Chiefs allow (21.6).
- Las Vegas is 6-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall when the team scores more than 21.6 points.
- The Raiders average 379.3 yards per game, just 11.6 more than the 367.7 the Chiefs give up.
- In games that Las Vegas piles up more than 367.7 yards, the team is 6-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
|263.8||Pass yards against||242.3|
|115.2||Rush yards against||124.8|
How to live stream Chiefs vs Raiders online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Chiefs top players
- Patrick Mahomes II has passed for 3,384 yards (309-for-478), with 25 touchdowns and 12 interceptions (282.0 yards per game). He’s also run the football 48 times for 250 yards and two touchdowns.
- Mahomes has had a passing touchdown in nine of 12 games this season, with multiple passing TDs in seven of them.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has picked up a team-best 421 rushing yards (60.1 per game) plus one touchdown.
- Edwards-Helaire has rushed for a touchdown once this season in seven games played.
- Tyreek Hill has 86 receptions for a team-high 954 yards (79.5 per game) and eight touchdowns.
- In five of 12 games this year, Hill has had a receiving touchdown (and two games with multiple TD receptions).
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Patrick Mahomes II||313.5 (-114)||–||19.5 (-110)||–||–||–|
|Clyde Edwards-Helaire||–||–||58.5 (-118)||–||14.5 (-111)||–|
|Tyreek Hill||–||–||6.5 (-112)||–||83.5 (-112)||–|
Raiders top players
- This season Derek Carr has racked up 3,663 passing yards (305.3 per game) while going 306-for-451 (67.8%) and throwing for 17 touchdowns with nine interceptions.
- Josh Jacobs has run for a team-leading 472 yards on 124 carries (39.3 yards per game) while scoring seven touchdowns. He also averages 19.7 receiving yards per game, grabbing 39 passes for 236 yards.
- Kenyan Drake has 254 yards on 63 carries (21.2 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has 30 catches for 291 yards and one touchdown.
- This year Hunter Renfrow has 73 receptions for a team-high 760 yards (63.3 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Darren Waller has hauled in 53 catches for 643 yards (53.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Bryan Edwards has caught 25 passes on 45 targets for 476 yards and two touchdowns.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Derek Carr||288.5 (-113)||–||8.5 (-113)||–||–||–|
|Josh Jacobs||–||–||60.5 (-111)||–||21.5 (-106)||–|
|Hunter Renfrow||–||–||0.5 (-115)||–||64.5 (-115)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive