The New York Giants (4-8) are double-digit, 10.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, December 12, 2021 against the Los Angeles Chargers (7-5). The contest has a point total of 44.
Chargers vs Giants predictions
|Chargers (-10.5)||Over (44)||Chargers 29 Giants 18|
Last three results
Chargers recent betting insights
- Los Angeles has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three contests.
- In its past three contests, Los Angeles has hit the over twice.
- The Chargers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 48.2 points in their last three games, 4.2 more than the 44 over/under in this matchup.
Giants recent betting insights
- New York has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, in its last three games.
- New York has not hit the over in its past three games.
- The Giants and their opponents have combined to score an average of 45.2 combined points over their last three games, 1.2 more than the 44 over/under in this matchup.
Chargers vs Giants head-to-head
In the last five matchups between these two squads, Los Angeles holds a 4-1 advantage over New York. Los Angeles scored 48 points in those five matchups compared to New York’s 42.
Chargers vs Giants betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Chargers vs Giants betting insights
- Los Angeles has gone 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, five of Los Angeles’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Chargers score 26.2 points per game, 3.4 more than the Giants allow per matchup (22.8).
- Los Angeles is 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall this season when the team scores more than 22.8 points.
- The Chargers rack up only 16.8 more yards per game (382.1) than the Giants give up per outing (365.3).
- When Los Angeles piles up over 365.3 yards, the team is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- New York has put together a record of 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Giants have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- New York’s games have gone over the total three times this year.
- The Giants rack up 17.6 points per game, 8.7 fewer than the Chargers give up (26.3).
- When New York scores more than 26.3 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Giants collect 311.8 yards per game, 38.9 fewer yards than the 350.7 the Chargers give up.
- In games that New York amasses over 350.7 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
|225.1||Pass yards against||254.9|
|141.2||Rush yards against||122.8|
How to live stream Chargers vs Giants online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Chargers top players
- Justin Herbert has 3,547 passing yards (295.6 YPG) and a 66.6% completion percentage (315-for-473) while tossing 27 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. He also leads his team with 249 rushing yards on 44 carries (plus two touchdowns), averaging 20.8 yards per game.
- Herbert has had a passing touchdown in all 12 games this season, with multiple passing TDs in eight of them.
- Austin Ekeler has taken 149 attempts for a team-high 663 rushing yards (55.3 yards per game) and eight touchdowns. He’s also reeled in 56 passes for 518 yards with seven touchdowns through the air, leading his team in receiving yards as well.
- Ekeler has had a rushing touchdown in six games this season, including multiple rushing TDs twice.
- Mike Williams has 55 catches (on 93 targets) and leads the team with 854 receiving yards (71.2 per game) while scoring seven touchdowns.
- Williams has had a touchdown catch five times this season, out of 12 games played, but had multiple TD receptions only twice.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Justin Herbert||282.5 (-113)||2.5 (+113)||19.5 (-122)||–||–||–|
|Austin Ekeler||–||–||57.5 (-111)||–||43.5 (-110)||–|
|Mike Williams||–||–||–||–||61.5 (-117)||–|
Giants top players
- Daniel Jones has 2,428 passing yards (202.3 per game) and a 64.3% completion percentage, throwing 10 touchdown passes and seven interceptions. He also has 298 rushing yards on 62 carries (with two touchdowns), averaging 24.8 yards per game.
- Devontae Booker has run for a team-leading 376 yards on 97 carries (31.3 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns. He also averages 16.8 receiving yards per game, grabbing 26 passes for 201 yards and one touchdown.
- Saquon Barkley has 315 yards on 84 carries (26.3 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has 30 catches for 193 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Kenny Golladay has 26 receptions and leads the team with 409 yards (34.1 per game).
- Kadarius Toney has chipped in with 35 receptions (on 48 targets) for 392 yards.
- Evan Engram has caught 35 passes on 52 targets for 334 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 27.8 yards per game.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Daniel Jones||206.5 (-115)||–||22.5 (-121)||–||–||–|
|Kenny Golladay||–||–||–||–||52.5 (-114)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive