The Baltimore Ravens (8-4) are slight, 2.5-point underdogs in a road AFC North matchup against the Cleveland Browns (6-6) on Sunday, December 12, 2021 at FirstEnergy Stadium. A 42-point over/under is set for the game.
Browns vs Ravens predictions
|Ravens (+2.5)||Over (42)||Browns 23 Ravens 22|
Last three results
Browns recent betting insights
- Cleveland has no wins against the spread and is 1-2 overall over its last three contests.
- In its past three contests, Cleveland has not gone over the total.
- The Browns’ scoring over their last three games is 3.0 points more than the 42 over/under given for this matchup.
Ravens recent betting insights
- In its last three contests, Baltimore has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- Baltimore has not gone over the total in its past three games.
- The Ravens and their opponents have combined to score an average of 45.8 combined points in their last three games, 3.8 more than the 42 over/under in this matchup.
Browns vs Ravens head-to-head
Baltimore holds an edge against Cleveland over the last five matchups between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. In those games against the Browns, the Ravens have a 2-0 record against the spread with those games going over the point total on one occasion. Baltimore outscored Cleveland 167-127 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Browns vs Ravens betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Browns vs Ravens betting insights
- Cleveland is 5-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Browns have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Cleveland’s games have hit the over six times out of 13 chances.
- The Browns average just 0.5 fewer points per game (21.2) than the Ravens give up (21.7).
- When Cleveland puts up more than 21.7 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Browns average just 2.6 fewer yards per game (354.1) than the Ravens give up per matchup (356.7).
- When Cleveland totals over 356.7 yards, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Baltimore has put together a record of 6-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Ravens have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, five of Baltimore’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Ravens put up just 1.2 more points per game (23.5) than the Browns allow (22.3).
- When Baltimore records more than 22.3 points, it is 3-3 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Ravens collect 387.9 yards per game, 72.3 more yards than the 315.6 the Browns give up.
- In games that Baltimore amasses more than 315.6 yards, the team is 3-7 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
|227.3||Pass yards against||287.5|
|105.3||Rush yards against||84.3|
How to live stream Browns vs Ravens online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Browns top players
- Baker Mayfield has 2,413 yards through the air (201.1 per game) and a 62.2% completion percentage (194-for-312), throwing 11 touchdown passes and six interceptions.
- In eight of 12 games this season, Mayfield has thrown a touchdown pass, and three of those games included multiple TD passes.
- Nick Chubb has picked up a team-high 867 rushing yards (72.3 per game) plus six touchdowns.
- Chubb has scored at least once on the ground four times this year, with multiple rushing TDs in two of those contests.
- David Njoku has 27 catches (on 40 targets) and leads the team with 407 receiving yards (33.9 per game) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- In three of 12 games this season, Njoku has had a receiving touchdown. But he has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Baker Mayfield||233.5 (-114)||–||6.5 (-115)||–||–||–|
|Nick Chubb||–||–||87.5 (-116)||–||11.5 (-111)||–|
|David Njoku||–||–||–||–||29.5 (-120)||–|
Ravens top players
- Lamar Jackson leads his team in both passing and rushing, including 2,865 passing yards (238.8 per game), 16 touchdowns and 13 interceptions. He also has 762 rushing yards on 131 carries with two touchdowns.
- Devonta Freeman has 376 yards on 89 carries (34.2 yards per game), with four rushing touchdowns. He also has 23 catches for 170 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Marquise Brown has 65 receptions for a team-high 825 yards (68.8 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews has contributed with 64 receptions (on 98 targets) for 811 yards and five touchdowns.
- Sammy Watkins is averaging 32.8 yards per game, with 27 catches for 394 yards and one touchdown.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Lamar Jackson||244.5 (-114)||–||63.5 (-111)||–||–||–|
|Marquise Brown||–||–||–||–||69.5 (-110)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive