The NFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs features a showdown between the Philadelphia Eagles (who are 8.5-point underdogs) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on January 16, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. The over/under is 48.5.
Buccaneers vs Eagles predictions
|Buccaneers (-8.5)||Over (48.5)||Buccaneers 31 Eagles 19|
Last three results
Buccaneers recent betting insights
- In its past three contests, Tampa Bay has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall.
- In its past three games, Tampa Bay has gone over the total twice.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 44.7 points in their last three games, 3.8 less than the 48.5 over/under in this matchup.
Eagles recent betting insights
- Philadelphia has covered the spread once, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three contests.
- Philadelphia has gone over the total twice in its past three games.
- The Eagles total over the last three games is 4.5 points fewer than the 48.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
Buccaneers vs Eagles head-to-head
In the past five meetings between these two teams, Philadelphia holds the edge with a 3-2 record over Tampa Bay. Tampa Bay outscored Philadelphia 127-125 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Buccaneers vs Eagles betting odds
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Buccaneers vs Eagles betting insights
- Tampa Bay has gone 9-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favoured by 8.5 points or more, the Buccaneers have gone 7-4 against the spread.
- This season, Tampa Bay’s games have hit the over nine times.
- The Buccaneers score 30.1 points per game, 7.5 more than the Eagles surrender per outing (22.6).
- Tampa Bay is 9-5 against the spread and 12-2 overall this season when the team records more than 22.6 points.
- The Buccaneers rack up 77.1 more yards per game (405.9) than the Eagles allow per matchup (328.8).
- Tampa Bay is 9-6 against the spread and 13-2 overall when the team churns out over 328.8 yards.
- Philadelphia is 9-8-0 against the spread this year.
- Philadelphia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this year.
- The Eagles put up 26.1 points per game, 5.3 more than the Buccaneers give up (20.8).
- Philadelphia is 9-5 against the spread and 8-6 overall in games when it puts up more than 20.8 points.
- The Eagles rack up 28.4 more yards per game (359.9) than the Buccaneers allow (331.5).
- In games that Philadelphia totals more than 331.5 yards, the team is 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
|255.7||Pass yards against||233.9|
|92.5||Rush yards against||107.9|
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Buccaneers top players
- Tom Brady has 5,316 passing yards (312.7 per game) and a 67.5% completion percentage (485-for-719), flinging 43 touchdown passes and 12 interceptions.
- Brady has had a passing touchdown in 15 of 17 games this year, with multiple passing TDs in 12 of them.
- Ronald Jones II has churned out a team-high 428 rushing yards (25.2 YPG) plus four touchdowns.
- Jones has rushed for a score in four of his games this year, but is yet to score more than once in a single contest.
- Mike Evans has 74 receptions for a team-high 1,035 yards (60.9 per game) and 14 touchdowns.
- Evans has scored a receiving touchdown in nine of 17 games this year, with multiple receiving TDs four times.
Eagles top players
- Jalen Hurts has thrown for 3,144 yards while completing 61.3% of his passes, with 16 touchdowns and nine interceptions (184.9 yards per game). He’s also his team’s leading rusher, with 139 carries for 784 yards and 10 touchdowns.
- Miles Sanders has 754 yards on 137 carries (53.9 yards per game).
- This season Devonta Smith has 64 receptions for a team-high 916 yards (53.9 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Dallas Goedert has been targeted 76 times, and chipped in with 830 yards (on 56 catches) and four touchdowns.
- Quez Watkins has collected 647 yards on 43 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 38.1 yards per game.
Powered by Data Skrive