Alaves host Sevilla on Tuesday in a game that will have implications at both ends of the La Liga table (8:30pm kick-off).
Sevilla go into the game in sixth, just two points off a Champions League spot, while Alaves are only two points clear of the relegation zone.
How to live stream Alaves vs Sevilla online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Alaves vs Sevilla live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (16:30, 18/01/21).
Where to watch Alaves vs Sevilla on TV:
- UK: LaLigaTV
- US: beIN Sports
Scoreline prediction: Alaves 0-1 Sevilla
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Alaves vs Sevilla build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Alaves are in their fifth season back in La Liga following promotion in 2016, but after three comfortable campaigns they are looking set for a second consecutive relegation fight. Last season they finished in 16th, three points clear of the relegation zone and now they find themselves in the same position, this time just two points clear.
They have won just one of their past seven league games, form that saw Pablo Machin sacked and replaced by Abelardo. But Abelardo got off to the worst possible start, overseeing a 5-0 defeat to second-tier Almeria in the Copa del Rey in his first game.
Sevilla were also in Copa del Rey action against lower-league opposition at the weekend, but managed to emerge through their tie, beating Leganes 1-0 after extra-time. The win saw Sevilla return to winning ways following a 2-0 defeat to Atletico last week, which brought an end to a nine-game unbeaten run.
Despite the league defeat, Sevilla are just two points behind fourth-placed Villarreal with a game in hand over the Yellow Submarine. Although Villarreal do also play this week, a win for Sevilla against Alaves will put the pressure on Unai Emery’s men.
- Alaves (vs Almeria): Sivera; Aguirregabiria, Navarro, Laguardia, Lopez; Pons, Pina; Mendez, Peleteiro, Sainz; Guidetti.
- Sevilla (vs Leganes): Bono; Vidal, Gomez, Carlos, Rekik; Jordan, Gudelj, Torres; Munir, De Jong, Idrissi.
Rachi Tachi is suspended for Alaves, joining Rodrigo Ely as out while Lucas Perez is a doubt. Sevilla will be without Tomas Vaclik and Sergio Escudero.
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Alaves: Abelardo’s side have not been the most prolific team in front of goal this season, but Joselu will be at the forefront of their attacking work this week. The former Newcastle United forward has been directly involved in four of Alaves’ 15 goals in La Liga this season, second only to Lucas Perez (six) though the latter is not fully fit. Three of Joselu’s involvements have been goals, and the 30-year-old found the in Alaves’ most recent league game, a 3-1 defeat to Cadiz. If Alaves are to move away from the relegation zone, they will need Joselu to make it two in two.
- Sevilla: The opposition attack has been moving along fairly well this season, but shining most for Sevilla is arguably Bono. The Moroccan goalkeeper has conceded just 12 goals in 14 La Liga games this seasons, keeping five clean sheets. But while they can also be put down to his defence, Bono has proven his quality in his saves. Bono has saved 74.47% of the shots he has faced this season, a percentage bettered only by Jan Oblak and Marc-Andre ter Stegen among goalkeepers to have made at least 10 saves.
La Liga 2020/21 recent form:
- Alaves: LLDWL
- Sevilla: LWDWW
More live stream options: