Real Madrid are seeking a return to winning ways in La Liga when they visit struggling Alaves on Saturday evening (8pm kick-off, UK time). Zinedine
Real Madrid are seeking a return to winning ways in La Liga when they visit struggling Alaves on Saturday evening (8pm kick-off, UK time).
Zinedine Zidane’s men currently trail city rivals Atletico Madrid by seven points and have played a game more, while their hosts sit perilously just outside the drop zone.
How to live stream Alaves vs Real Madrid online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Alaves vs Real Madrid live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (11:00, 22/01/21).
Where to watch Alaves vs Real Madrid on TV:
- UK: LaLigaTV
- US: beIN SPORTS
Scoreline prediction: Alaves 1-2 Real Madrid
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Alaves vs Real Madrid build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
It’s been a difficult period for Alaves who find themselves sitting a point above the relegation zone and go into this game looking to end a three-game losing streak. In fact, since their shock 1-2 win at Real Madrid (on November 28, 2020), they’ve been able to register just one more victory — 2-1 vs Eibar — while subsequently picking up five defeats. At home, it’s been a disappointing La Liga campaign so far, as Alaves have managed just one win across nine matches while losing four more times, but they can take heart in previously upsetting Spain’s most successful club, who are not exactly firing on all cylinders.
A run of six league wins across their previous eight outings, the other two games ending in a stalemate (1-1 v Elche and 0-0 vs Osasuna), has kept Real Madrid hanging on the coattails of La Liga leaders and city rivals Atletico Madrid, but the gap has grown to seven points and Diego Simeone’s men have a game in hand. Zidane’s defending champions go into this game on the back of a humbling Copa del Rey exit at the hands of third-tier Alcoyano and they’ve seldom been exceptional on the road this season. Across their last seven matches outside Spain’s capital, they’ve mustered two wins (0-1 at Sevilla and 1-3 at Eibar) while suffering one loss (4-1 at Valencia) and heading into Estadio de Mendizorroza this weekend, Real are currently on a two-match winless run on the road in La Liga.
- Alaves (vs Sevilla): Pacheco; Navarro, Laguardia, Lejeune, Duarte; Martín, Pina, Battaglia, Rioja; Joselu, Méndez.
- Real Madrid (vs Alcoyano): Lunin; Odriozola, Militao, Víctor, Marcelo; Valverde, Casemiro, Isco; Vázquez, Mariano, Vinícius.
Alberto Rodríguez serves a one-match suspension for Alaves, meanwhile, Rodrigo Ely misses Real Madrid’s visit due to a ligament injury. Nacho Fernandez is absent from Zidane’s matchday squad and he’s joined on the sidelines by Daniel Carvajal and Sergio Ramos — both recovering from respective muscle injuries — while Rodrygo is ruled out after pulling his hamstring.
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Alaves: Regardless of their present form you can never bet against Real Madrid, whose squad dwarfs Alaves’, but as we’ve already seen this campaign, reputation can only take you so far. Someone eager to cross swords with Spain’s champions is Joselu, who has previously struck four times against Los Blancos — including in this season’s reverse fixture — making them his favourite La Liga opponents, but the former Stoke City centre-forward comes into this game having scored once across eight matches, since that famous win over Zidane’s men in late November.
- Real Madrid: It’s been an interesting campaign for Karim Benzema, who is comfortably Real’s leading marksman on eight goals, but hasn’t exactly been grabbing the headlines. His compatriot and manager Zidane still relies upon him to lead Madrid’s forward line but he goes into this game on a mini goal drought which currently stands at three games. That said, he’s previously been involved in eight goals (scoring four of them himself) across seven La Liga matches against Alavés. However, the French marksman has failed to score in his three league visits to Mendizorroza. Can he kill two birds with one stone this weekend?
La Liga 2020/21 recent form:
- Alaves: LLLDW
- Real Madrid: DWDWW
More live stream options: