Ajax and Vitesse will go head-to-head on Sunday at 5pm (UK time) in the KNVB cup final.
Erik ten Hag’s men are looking to win this trophy for a record 20th time, while Vitesse are going for their second title after first winning it in 2017.
How to live stream Ajax vs Vitesse online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Ajax vs Vitesse live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (11:30, 18/04/2021).
Where to watch Ajax vs Vitesse on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: GOLTV
Scoreline prediction: Ajax 3-1 Vitesse
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Ajax vs Vitesse build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
A victory here would be a massive step in Ajax’s quest to win a second consecutive domestic double. The Amsterdam giants are already 11 points clear of PSV Eindhoven in the Eredivisie with a game in hand and it’s highly unlikely that they’ll be caught now. Ten Hag’s side have had a tough run to the final, beating FC Utrecht (5-4), AZ Alkmaar (1-0), PSV (2-1) and Heerenveen (3-0) to reach this stage.
Vitesse haven’t quite faced the same level of competition to book their place in the final, beating HHC Hardenberg (3-0), Willem II (2-0), ADO Den Haag (2-1), Excelsior (1-0) and VVV-Venlo (2-0) so far, conceding just one goal. But after failing to win this trophy until 2017, they now have the chance to seal a second title in four seasons and given they currently sit fourth in the Eredivisie, above Feyenoord, Vitesse should provide a good test for Ajax.
- Ajax (vs Roma): Stekelenburg; Klaiber, Timber, Martinez, Tagliafico; Klaassen, Alvarez, Gravenberch; Antony, Tadic, Neres.
- Vitesse (vs Den Haag): Pasveer; Dasa, Oroz, Bazoer, Rasmussen, Wittek; Tronstad, Tannane, Bero; Openda, Broja.
Daley Blind is still sidelined with a knee injury sustained while on international duty, while Andre Onana remains suspended. Vitesse have a fully fit and available squad for this immense cup final task.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Ajax: Dusan Tadic scored the second of Ajax’s three goals against Heerenveen in the semi-finals, extending his impressive record in this competition to six goals in 12 appearances since moving to the Netherlands in 2018. The Serbia international continues to defy all expectations with Ajax and it’ll be his movement and habit of scoring big goals from all angles that will likely hand his side victory here.
- Vitesse: But Vitesse have a big difference-maker of their own in Moroccan forward Oussama Tannane. The 27-year-old assisted Armando Broja’s opening goal in the semi-final against VVV-Venlo before netting the second himself in the final 10 minutes. Tannane has been in equally impressive form in the Eredivisie this season, notching seven goals and six assists in 25 appearances. Ajax will have to keep close tabs on him to avoid any shocks on Sunday.
Recent form (all comps):
- Ajax: DWLWW
- Vitesse: DWDWW
More live stream options: