AC Milan will be looking to keep their Serie A title hopes alive when they host Sampdoria on Saturday (11:30am kick-off UK time).
Stefano Pioli’s men are six points behind leaders Inter Milan having also played a game more than their city rivals.
How to live stream AC Milan vs Sampdoria online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming AC Milan vs Sampdoria live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (16:40, 01/04/21).
Where to watch AC Milan vs Sampdoria on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: AC Milan 2-1 Sampdoria
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
AC Milan vs Sampdoria build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
It wasn’t too long ago that AC Milan looked on course to ending their 10-year Scudetto wait, leading Serie A as recent as February, losing just two of their opening 19 games. But their next nine brought three defeats including one against Inter Milan which allowed their rivals to take control of the title race, and a 1-0 loss to Napoli, both coming at home. Before the international break, AC Milan bounced back with a 3-2 victory away to Fiorentina but they remain winless at the San Siro in five matches across all competitions.
They face a Sampdoria side that will be happy to have all but guaranteed their safety in Serie A, having had to fight against relegation until the final few games last season. Claudio Ranieri’s men are 13 points clear of the bottom three with 10 games to go and have shown signs of stability across the campaign. However, they enter this game in poor form, recently going five matches without victory in Serie A, a run only ended with a 1-0 win over relegation-battling Torino prior to the international break.
- AC Milan (vs Fiorentina): Donnarumma; Dalot, Kjaer, Tomori, Hernandez; Tonali, Kessie; Saelemaekers, Calhanoglu, Diaz; Ibrahimovic.
- Sampdoria (vs Torino): Audero; Bereszynski, Tonelli, Colley, Augello; Jankto, Thorsby, Ekdal, Candreva; Gabbiadini, Quagliarella.
AC Milan should be able to call upon Ante Rebic once again, with the reduction of his two-match ban coincided with a return from injury. Rafael Leao and Alessio Romagnoli remain doubts for the hosts, however. Albin Ekdal is still out for Sampdoria, while Ernesto Torregrossa is yet to rejoin the group instead training alone.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- AC Milan: With the final international break of the season over, all focus can return to club football and for Milan it’s a chance for them to secure Gianluigi Donnarumma‘s future. The Italian goalkeeper sees his contract with the club up this summer and, according to reports, he and agent Mino Raiola have already rejected two new deals. Donnarumma has been linked with a move to Premier League club Chelsea and reportedly won’t sign a new deal with Milan until they have confirmed Champions League football for next season. And former Milan goalkeeper Giovanni Galli is confident Donnarumma will renew, recently saying: “If I were him, I would think twice before leaving. He was there during challenging moments. It would be a pity to go now. I have the feeling he will stay. I am one of his first fans. He chose Milan when he was 14, even if Inter were close to signing him. I can’t imagine him with another jersey. Gigio can make history at Milan. He is the only player who can break Paolo Maldini’s appearance record.”
- Sampdoria: Looking to breach Donnarumma’s defence and perhaps dent Milan’s Champions League hopes will be Antonio Candreva, who has been Sampdoria’s main attacking threat this season. The Inter Milan loanee, who will join Sampdoria permanently this summer, has been involved in 11 Serie A goals so far this season, scoring five and recording six assists. It was his strike that secured Sampdoria’s 1-0 win over Torino prior to the international break, ending that five-game winless streak. And Candreva will be hoping to draw from previous games with Milan, having scored three goals against the Rossoneri in Serie A so far.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- AC Milan: WLWDW
- Sampdoria: WLDDL
More live stream options: