AC Milan will look to keep their Serie A title pursuit alive when they welcome Crotone to the San Siro on Sunday at 2pm (UK time).
Stefano Pioli’s side currently lead the way in the Italian top flight after 20 games, but just two points separates the Rossoneri in first from rivals Inter Milan in second. However, they face basement club Crotone this weekend, who have won just one of their last six league outings.
How to live stream AC Milan vs Crotone online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming AC Milan vs Crotone live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (11:00, 05/02/21).
Where to watch AC Milan vs Crotone on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: AC Milan 2-0 Crotone
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
AC Milan vs Crotone build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
After beginning the Serie A campaign without defeat in 15 matches, AC Milan have since lost two of their last five outings and suffered elimination from the Coppa Italia by Derby della Madonnina rivals Inter. Pioli was itching for a response last time out, and he got one, with his side edging out Bologna in a tight 2-1 win.
The situation for Crotone couldn’t be further from Milan’s title-chasing aspirations, with Giovanni Stroppa’s charges toiling at the foot of the table to retain their top-flight status. The Pitagorici suffered a heavy defeat to Genoa at the weekend and could do with a morale-boosting victory against the league leaders to renew confidence and bring fresh impetus ahead of a crucial few months to stay in the division.
- AC Milan (vs Bologna): Donnarumma; Calabria, Tomori, Romagnoli, Hernandez; Tonali, Kessie, Leao, Saelemaekers, Rebic; Ibrahimovic.
- Crotone (vs Genoa): Cordaz; Magallan, Marrone, Golemic; Pereira, Messias, Zanellato, Benali, Reca; Di Carmine, Nwankwo.
Milan were boosted by the return of Ismael Bennacer at the weekend, while Hakan Calhanoglu has returned to training and could feature in this contest. The hosts will be without Matteo Gabbia, Simon Kjaer and Brahim Diaz, though.
Crotone meanwhile enter this match without Luca Cigarini, Salvatore Molina, Giuseppe Cuomo and Adam Ounas.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- AC Milan: When Simon Kjaer limped off in the Derby della Madonnina last week, Chelsea loanee Fikayo Tomori was thrown straight into the deep end and handed a baptism of fire like no other. The 23-year-old England international had only been at the club for four days after completing a loan move to the San Siro, but was made to pit his wits in one of Europe’s fiercest rivalries from the off. He handled himself superbly under the circumstances, with Milan also reduced to 10 men after Zlatan Ibrahimovic was sent off, and he was rewarded with a first start at the weekend against Bologna, a match in which he also acquitted himself with poise and confidence. Tomori will likely be handed another start this weekend, and it will be up to him to maintain the lofty levels he has set, and not rest on his laurels against what is on paper, the worst side in the division.
- Crotone: Aiming to give Tomori a tough afternoon and a proper introduction to Italian football will be Crotone’s leading scorer Simy Nwankwo. The Nigerian forward has netted seven goals, including three in the last three games, and will be looking to maintain that hot streak as we approach, what will be a critical few months for Stroppa’s side. The 28-year-old was inspirational in helping Crotone seal promotion from Serie B last term, netting 20 league goals, and must now look to rack up a similar tally this term if his side are to remain in the top flight. It’s a huge ask, but Nwankwo has shown he boasts the minerals to hit a prolific spell, and the Pitagorici need that now more than ever.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- AC Milan: WLWWL
- Crotone: LLWLL
More live stream options: