AC Milan will be hoping to get back into Serie A’s top four when they host Benevento on Saturday at 7:45pm (UK time).
The Rossoneri have dropped down to fifth but sit just two points behind second-placed Atalanta, while Benevento have fallen into the relegation zzone.
How to live stream AC Milan vs Benevento online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming AC Milan vs Benevento live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (17:10, 29/04/21).
Where to watch AC Milan vs Benevento on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 2
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: AC Milan 1-0 Benevento
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
AC Milan vs Benevento build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Having led the Serie A title race for quite some time, AC Milan are now in danger of missing out on a top four spot as a result of their recent poor form. Stefano Pioli’s side have lost three of their past seven Serie A games including a key defeat to Napoli, allowing Atalanta, Juventus and Gennaro Gattuso’s side to leapfrog them in the table. However, it is far from over, as Milan are level on points with Napoli and Juventus with five games left to play, and face the latter next week. But to stay in the race for Champions League football, Milan need to win here and arrest their slump.
Benevento are also in dire need of a win this weekend, but their goal is to stay in Serie A. At the turn of the year, Benevento looked secure in Serie A, 10th with a number of worst teams below them in the table. But since a 2-1 win over Cagliari in January, Benevento have managed just one further victory in 17 (against Juventus), a run which also included nine defeats. Three losses in their past four games has seen Benevento drop into the relegation zone though, like AC Milan, they are level on points with the two teams above them.
- AC Milan (vs Lazio): Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Tomori, Hernandez; Bennacer, Kessie; Saelamaekers, Calhanoglu, Rebic; Mandzukic.
- Benevento (vs Udinese): Montipo; Barba, Glik, Caldirola; Depaoli, Dabo, Hetemaj, Viola, Improta; Lapadula, Sau*.
AC Milan have no fresh injury concerns and will be boosted by the return of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Benevento, meanwhile, will be without Marco Sau who had to be taken off on a stretcher against Udinese with a hamstring injury after just 24 minutes.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- AC Milan: The reported return of Zlatan Ibrahimovic could not have come at a better time for Milan as they require someone with his experience to help them in the biggest part of their season. Ibrahimovic has won pretty much everything there is to be won during his career (in competitions he has entered) with the exception of the Champions League and Milan will need him to qualify for that competition next season. The Swede has missed the past three games through suspension and then injury, with Milan looked toothless against Lazio last weekend. Before his break, Ibrahimovic had managed just one goal in six, but the 39-year-old had been suffering with injury problems and you can bet on him coming back with a goal, especially with history on the horizon. Should Ibrahimovic score against Benevento, he’d become the first player to score against 80 different teams in Europe’s top five leagues since 2000.
- Benevento: Although Benevento are winless in five, Gianluca Lapadula enters this game in a a decent run of form that he will be hoping to continue against his former club. It was with Milan that Lapadula made his Serie A debut in 2016, going on to play 27 league games for the club before joining Genoa. Fast forward almost three years since his departure, Lapadula will now be looking to put a big dent in his former club’s Champions League hopes having never scored against Milan. But he has scored in his past two Serie A games and is looking to net in three consecutive matches for the first time since November 2019.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- AC Milan: LLWWD
- Benevento: LDLLD
More live stream options: