AC Milan will look to continue their unbeaten start to the season when they host Sparta Prague in the Europa League on Thursday at 5:55 PM (UK time).
The Rossoneri currently sit atop the Serie A standings having won four and drawn one of their opening five games so far, while they’ve already played four matches in the Europa League after entering at the second qualifying round.
After beating Shamrock Rovers, FK Bodo/Glimt and Rio Ave (on penalties), Milan cruised past Celtic 3-1 in their first group-stage encounter.
However, they may not be in line to enjoy a walk in the park on Thursday with Sparta top of the Czech First League with six wins from six so far, although Vaclav Kotal’s men were soundly beaten 4-1 at home to Lille in their last Europa League outing.
Where to watch AC Milan vs Sparta Prague on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: TUDN
Where to live stream AC Milan vs Sparta Prague:
US ONLY: Fubo* will be streaming AC Milan vs Sparta Prague live for account holders. Those without a Fubo account already can take advantage of their seven-day free trial by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘Start Your Free Trial’ and enter your details.
- Log in and pick your desired channel to watch.
*Geo restrictions apply. Fubo is currently available in the United States, Canada and Spain. Packages and pricing differ per country.
UK: BT Sport will be streaming AC Milan vs Sparta Prague for account holders on their app and via their website.
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
AC Milan & Sparta Prague’s previous line-ups:
- AC Milan (vs AS Roma): Tătărușanu; Calabria, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Hernandez; Bennacer, Kessie; Saelemaekers, Çalhanoğlu, Leão; Ibrahimovic.
- Sparta Prague (vs Lille): Heca; Sacek, Krejci*, Lischka, Hanousek; Trávník, Pavelka; Vindheim, Dockal, Moberg Karlsson; Juliš.
Gianluigi Donnarumma and Jens Petter Hauge have both been ruled out, while Ante Rebic, Mateo Musacchio and Matteo Gabbia are all injured.
The visitors will be without Ladislav Krejci after his red card against Lille but will welcome back Srdan Plavsic after his suspension. Ondrej Celustka, Dominik Plechaty, David Hancko and Lukas Stetina are all injured.
Players to watch:
- AC Milan: Age is very much just a number for Zlatan Ibrahimovic who, despite reaching 39 years of age, has started the 2020/21 campaign like a house on fire. The former Sweden international has scored six goals in just three Serie A outings so far — more than any other player — while he also found the net against Shamrock Rovers in September during Europa League qualifying. If Milan continue in this current form, they’re sure to be one of the favourites for this season’s Europa League title and Ibrahimovic will be keen to make another mark on the group stages here.
- Sparta Prague: Kotal will be well aware that, as heavy underdogs, his side are unlikely to see much of the ball on Thursday. So, when they do get possession, it’s important they use it well, and that is where Borek Dockal will play a key role for the visitors. The 32-year-old is an immensely experienced playmaker with over 400 appearances to his name at club level in the Czech Republic, Turkey and USA. With four goals in seven appearances across all competitions already this season, the 40-time Czech Republic international will carry a serious threat in the final third for Sparta.