AC Milan will be looking to keep their top six aspirations alive in Serie A when they welcome Parma to the San Siro on Wednesday evening (18:30).
The Rossoneri currently sit just two points behind Napoli who occupy the final Europa League qualification place with six games remaining.
A 2-2 draw with Gennaro Gattuso’s side over the weekend kept them within touching distance of the Parthenopeans heading into a decisive few weeks.
For Parma they are neither threatened by the prospect of relegation or within a shout of securing European football for next season, which may explain their form since football returned to Italy last month.
Roberto D’Aversa’s side have clinched just one victory in seven matches post-shutdown, and with little to play for, except perhaps pride, Milan will feel this is a match they should be winning convincingly.
Where to watch AC Milan vs Parma on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 2
- US: ESPN+
Where to live stream AC Milan vs Parma:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming AC Milan vs Parma live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (13/07/20, 10:00)
AC Milan & Parma’s previous line-ups:
- AC Milan (vs Napoli): Donnarumma; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Hernandez; Kessie, Bennacer, Paqueta, Calhanoglu, Rebic; Ibrahimovic.
- Parma (vs Bologna): Sepe; Iacoponi, Alves, Gagliolo, Darmian; Hernani, Scozzarella, Laurini, Kurtic; Kucka, Sprocati.
Samu Castillejo, Mateo Musacchio and Leo Duarte are all out injured for Milan, while Alexis Saelemaekers is suspended after getting sent off against Napoli.
Roberto Inglese is likely to be restored to Parma’s starting XI after returning from injury over the weekend and scoring in the dying embers.
Players to watch:
Since turning 30, Zlatan Ibrahimović has scored 309 goals for club & country, 57% of his career total in eight years.
Since turning 30, Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 266 goals for club & country, 36% of his career total in five years.
Two players. 1,290 total goals. pic.twitter.com/Cz3Wn5fOVm
— Squawka Football (@Squawka) July 7, 2020
- AC Milan: That Zlatan Ibrahimovic will turn 39 in just three month’s time but is still playing at the peak of European football is, not only testament to his dedication to the sport, but also his world class ability in front of goal. The legendary Swede returned to the San Siro at the start of the year and has wasted no time in rediscovering his shooting boots in Serie A, netting five goals in 12 games, including three in the last five. Juventus were the last team to feel his wrath in the 4-2 win earlier this month and he will be hoping to add a few more before the curtain comes down on the season.
- Parma: As previously mentioned Roberto Inglese returned from a six-month injury over the weekend and netted his first goal since September 2019. The 28-year-old hasn’t had much luck this term, but he will be hoping to get back up and running in these next few weeks and emulate his tally from last season. With creativity in the side coming from Dejan Kulusevski and Gervinho, Inglese will be handed plenty of chances to boost his confidence and return to goalscoring ways.
Click HERE to access Sky Bet’s new customer offer. Term & Conditions: 18 + only. First single & E/W bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free Bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions. Further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org.
Scoreline prediction: AC Milan 2-0 Parma
Serie A 2019/20 recent form:
- AC Milan: DWWDW
- Parma: DLLLL