The latest Derby della Madonnina sees AC Milan and rivals Inter meet in the first leg of the Coppa Italia semi-finals on Tuesday at 8pm (UK time).
Both of these great Italian adversaries are currently neck-and-neck in the Serie A title race, but their respective pursuits for Scudetto glory will take a break in midweek as they meet for a place in this season’s Rome final, where one of Juventus or Fiorentina await in the capital showpiece.
AC Milan vs Inter betting tips from Squawka Bet
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
AC Milan team news vs Inter: Tonali out, but Bennacer returns
Sandro Tonali faces a Coppa Italia suspension after collecting back-to-back yellow cards in the two rounds prior, but Stefano Pioli can welcome back Ismael Bennacer, who missed Friday night’s 1-1 draw with Udinese through a Serie A ban, so it’s likely to be a straight swap in midfield. Unfortunately, Simon Kjaer and Zlatan Ibrahimovic remain sidelined indefinitely for the hosts.
Interested in the Paddy Power betting offer above? Eligible readers can follow the steps below…
- Follow this link to open a new account using promo code YSKWEN
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a card. This is only required once.
- Place a Sportsbook bet up to £10 on any Football market at min odds of 2.0 (Evs), between 3rd and 28th February.
- Your qualifying bets must settle until 23:59 February 28th
- For the purpose of this promotion your first 5 qualifying bets placed will count.
18+ only. Be Gamble Aware. New customers only. Available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland. Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers. The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer. Please read the full Ts&Cs.
Predicted AC Milan XI vs Inter:
- Maignan; Calabria, Romagnoli, Kalulu, Hernandez; Bennacer, Kessie, Messias, Diaz, Leao; Rebic. (4-2-3-1)
Inter team news vs AC Milan: Bastoni and Brozovic back for Inter
Robin Gosens is nearing a return to action and his Inter debut since joining the club from Atalanta in the winter window, but as for now the Germany international is still out of action with a hamstring issue. Joaquin Correa joins him on the treatment tables, with both expected back in early March. Inter will get their own boost as both Marcelo Brozovic and Alessandro Bastoni return from suspension — and a much-needed return after the recent 2-0 defeat inflicted by Sassuolo.
Predicted Inter XI vs AC Milan:
- Handanovic; Skriniar, De Vrij, Bastoni; Dumfries, Barella, Calhanoglu, Brozovic; Martinez, Dzeko. (3-5-2)