PSG vs Saudi All Star XI takes place on Thursday at 5pm (UK time).
Football really loves its narratives. After leaving Manchester United at the end of last year, Cristiano Ronaldo made the decision to move to Saudi Arabia to join Al-Nassr, with many feeling it was the beginning of the end for his playing career.
However, Ronaldo’s Al-Nassr debut has been delayed, with the Portuguese star still awaiting his official bow. The delay comes down to the fact that Ronaldo was serving a two-match ban which has carried over from his time in England with Man Utd.
Where to live stream PSG vs Saudi All Star XI:
- PSG are live streaming this game on their YouTube page and Twitch channel
- You can also watch on this page via the video above when coverage kicks off at 4:15pm (UK time)
The ban was handed down by the FA in November after Ronaldo was found guilty of improper and violent conduct for hitting a mobile phone out of the hand of a 14-year-old Everton fan during United’s 1-0 loss at Goodison Park last April. Despite leaving United just days later, Fifa rules mean the suspension will be carried over to his new club.
Ronaldo’s first game missed was postponed by 24 hours due to an electrical fault at Al-Nassr’s Mrsool Park stadium, but did go ahead, with his new club beating Al-Ta’ee 2-0 thanks to a Talisca brace. And last weekend he sat out of the goalless draw with Al-Shabab, meaning he is now ready to go.
Ronaldo has been named captain of an All-Star XI consisting of players from Al-Nassr and Al-Hilal that will take on Paris Saint-Germain on Thursday night. That’s right, Ronaldo’s first game in Saudi Arabia looks set to pit him against Lionel Messi!
The French giants were supposed to face Al-Nassr last season, but the fixture was cancelled due to Covid-19. Instead, it has been added to PSG’s January tour of Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online