Every day at Squawka we will be adding our best prediction on an upcoming game.
This could be across the Premier League, FA Cup, La Liga and more. Later this year, of course, it’ll all be about the World Cup.
Today’s best bet
Nigeria vs Iceland – Iceland draw no bet @ 5/6
Following Argentina’s stunning 3-0 loss to Croatia on Thursday night, both teams will now see this as a tremendous opportunity to move one step closer to the last 16 of the World Cup. Iceland have the advantage, having already taken a point off of Argentina and now know a win here would see them need just a point against already-qualified Croatia to progress. Nigeria struggled in their opener against Croatia but should be more competitive this time around, although Iceland should ultimately have the edge.
*Odds accurate at time of publishing (06/06/08 – 09.19) and are subject to change
More about the Squawka Bet of the Day
With a team of experienced writers and an ever-growing pool of tipsters, the Squawka bet of the day will be well researched and we’ll always back the bet ourselves. You’ve got to be in it to win it.
Worth noting is the bet of the day doesn’t have to be a single. Sometimes it will be a double, treble or even an accumulator with four results or more.
Please bet responsibly. Must be 18+. BeGambleAware.org
Terms and conditions
Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5 or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
Deposits made using NETeller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap will not count as your qualifying deposit.
Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
– Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
– In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
– Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
– Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
– Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.