Colombia vs England takes place tonight and you can back the Three Lions to qualify for the quarter-finals of the the 2018 World Cup at 50/1 with Ladbrokes.
Ladbrokes’ Colombia vs England special offer in three simple steps
1. Register with Ladbrokes via this link using promo code: ENGLAND
2. Your Enhanced odds will appear on the home page
3. Enhanced winnings topped up in free bets straight away
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New UK+IRE players only. Time limited. Use ‘ENGLAND’. Certain deposit types and cash out excluded. Min deposit £5. First bet £1. Winning bets paid in cash at normal price. Enhanced odds paid in £5 free bets credited within 24 hours, valid for 4 days, stake not returned. Losing £5 free bet excludes Grid customers. 18+ only. BeGambleAware.org. T&Cs Apply.
Good-to-know stats and facts behind Colombia vs England
Tuesday evening’s game is a meeting between two of the competition’s most clinical teams. Colombia have put away 31.2% of their chances while England have maintained a 24.2% rate. Put into context, these are the second- and third-most clinical rates in the entire competition so far.
Another shared characteristic has been their ability to capitalise on set-plays, or else what some might consider an over-reliance. No team left in the tournament has created more chances from set-pieces than England (10), while Iran are the only team at World Cup 2018 to have created fewer chances from open play than Colombia (12). Another stat that underlines the significance of dead-ball situations to Los Cafeteros’ success is that central defender Yeri Mina is their top-scorer, with two headed goals.
In terms of the headline figures, England have scored more goals (8) than Colombia (5) but have conceded three to their South American opponents’ two. The Three Lions are yet to keep a clean sheet at the tournament while Colombia did not concede in either of their two previous games.
England have, however, been more creative – 27 chances overall, to Colombia’s 16 – and have never lost to the Group H winners, having beaten them three times and drawn twice. There is also the fact that Harry Kane will return to the line-up to consider, while star man James Rodriguez is a fitness concern for Jose Pekerman.
Same again today, please.https://t.co/P0J0DO9wll
— Squawka Football (@Squawka) June 28, 2018
Terms and conditions
BEFORE CLAIMING THIS SPORTS PROMOTION IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS SPORTS PROMOTION. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS SUMMARISED BELOW.
These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to this Sports Promotion. They should be read alongside our General Website Terms & Conditions. These terms can be accessed at https://help.ladbrokes.com/s/article/LB-Website-Terms-and-Conditions
1. This Sports Promotion is available to qualifying customers from 08:00 02/07/2018 until kick off. If we decide to withdraw this Sports Promotion, this will not impact any Qualifying Bets you have placed during the Promotional Period before such withdrawal.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
2. This Sports Promotion is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening a new Online or Mobile Ladbrokes account in either £/€ currency who enter the promo code ‘ENGLAND’ during registration.
3. This Sports Promotion is not available to customers who open new accounts depositing funds with Moneybookers, Paypal, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
4. This Sports Promotion is not available through Telebetting, Text Betting, or Ladbrokes Exchange.
5. Customers whose accounts are closed before the date all required Qualifying Bet(s) are settled will not qualify for this Sports Promotion.
6. Employees of the Promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person’s agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this Sports Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
7. Please note that Online and Mobile customers claiming this Sports Promotion will not be eligible to receive any other ‘New Customer’ free bet sports promotion.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
8. To claim this Sports Promotion, you must deposit a minimum of £/€5 in to your account and place, as your first real money bet after opening your account, a single £/€1 bet on ‘England to qualify 50/1′ in Ladbrokes’ ‘My Offers’ section on the Sportsbook homepage (‘Qualifying Bet’).
9. A bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet for the purposes of this Sports Promotion if for any reason it becomes Void.
10. On placing your Qualifying Bet, if England qualify for the quarter-finals you’ll become eligible to enhanced odds of 50/1. Alternatively, if England fail to qualify we will instantly credit your account with a £/€5 free bet (unless you are a Ladbrokes Grid customer).
11. Where you ‘Cash Out’ your Qualifying Bet prior to it being settled, no free bets will be credited to your account as part of this Sports Promotion.
12. If your Qualifying Bet wins your winnings will be paid in cash based on the normal odds price on our Website and you will have your account topped up with free bets to reflect the enhanced odds you become eligible to under this Sports Promotion.
13. All free bets will be automatically credited to your account within an hour of the final whistle.
14. Free bets are limited to one per person, household (IP address) and/or computer, and/or payment method.
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR FREE BET
15. Free Bets can only be redeemed via Online or Mobile and must be used as a single bet within 4 days of them being credited to your account. If you attempt to place a free bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your free bet, the remaining value of the free Bet will be forfeited.
16. Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
17. Free bets cannot be redeemed on Poker, Casino, Live Casino, Games, Bingo, Lottos, Virtuals, Slots, Exchange or be used to fund Tote or Pool Bets or to view Streamed Events.
18. Free bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
19. Please note that the value of your free bet will not be included in any winnings.
20. Your free bet is not returned if your free bet wager becomes void.
21. You cannot ‘Cash Out’ your free bet/s.
22. The same Maximum Pay Out restrictions set out in our General Website Terms & Conditions will equally apply to this Sports Promotion.
23. Promoter: LC International
24. This Sports Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Ladbrokes.com Sports Promotion.
25. We reserve the right to change or end any Sports Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
26. If you have made one or more qualifying bets in relation to this Sports Promotion and your betting levels are subsequently restricted by us, we will make sure that this will not materially affect your ability to satisfy the conditions to qualify for this Sports Promotion (if applicable) or to fully benefit from the free bets available.
Please gamble responsibly | BeGambleAware.org | 18+ only